If at your ring is badly damaged, contact us. We’ll coordinate sending the ring back to us, and getting your replacement out to you.
A couple of important notes:
- You must have the ring. This does not cover lost rings.
- It does matter how the ring was damaged. You are not covered if the ring was damaged due to abuse or misuse (e.g. ring was soaked in water, stepped on, etc.).
- You pay the shipping both ways.
- Replacement will take eight weeks from date of receiving of your original damaged ring.
- As you might guess, each ring is unique. So, I cannot guarantee that the ring replacement you receive will be identical to the damaged one.
That’s pretty much it.